The Mizu Ketto
Hello and welcome to The Mizu Ketto! Please, log in if you are already a member, or come to The Visitors Center to join by posting a form. If you do decide to join here through The Visitors Center, we wish you the best of time here!
The Mizu Ketto
Hello and welcome to The Mizu Ketto! Please, log in if you are already a member, or come to The Visitors Center to join by posting a form. If you do decide to join here through The Visitors Center, we wish you the best of time here!
The Mizu Ketto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Visitor Joining Thread!
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:24 am by Henry

» o l l i // wip
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:10 pm by Olli

» ☀ Satera ☀
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:20 pm by Satera

»  ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 pm by Yuki

» ~*~ Ashka ~ Gaikoku ~ Fae ~*~
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:12 pm by Ashka

» Gaspar Benett
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 pm by Rokuro

» Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm by Rokuro

» Estella Connaughton
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:40 pm by Rokuro

» LATERALUS • HJARTA
 ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 pm by Rokuro

❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Newcomer
Yuki

❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand Empty
PostSubject: ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand    ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:30 am

I am no longer active in this pack. There´s no reason for a biography.

Last edited by Yuki on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Estella
Yasashī Fukushō
Estella

PostSubject: Re: ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand    ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:40 am

Wow I really love your history XD Very dramatic! And the fonts you use are very elegant! Welcome to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Newcomer
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand    ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Thank you very much, Stella. And i know, haha her history is a bit eccentric ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand    ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand Empty

Back to top Go down

❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mizu Ketto :: ROLEPLAY :: Biographies :: Females-
Jump to: